Wanna Google!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Path to Excellence ---Harsha Bhogle


I have been working on weekends for a month now and I don’t know how much of it is worthy. But last weekend I came to the office in an intention to work…but before starting my work I was just randomly going through the Wikipedia (which I usually do in the office hours) I looked at the profile of a noted commentator- Harsha Bhogle.
    I knew Harsha as a Hyderabadi, an IIM-A graduate, a noted Cricket commentator, but to my surprise I found him as a very good speaker on “Path to Excellence”.
I happened to follow the link where I found Harsha take a session for IIM A students.
This is a 60min video which I would suggest everyone to watch.
I have heard many Saints/Gurus in the early morning TV shows but everything went over my head. but I feel what Harsha said stays in my head for some time as he explained through Sports and his personal experience...
Till today I watched cricket as just a game .and after watching this video, I found what the Game Cricket could actually teach you.
He explains about luck and hard work in cricketing terms and that’s an awesome comparison.


 “The harder u try the luckier u get”…

This is something which enlightens!!!
 


Please look at the following link to visit the video.

No comments: