Wanna Google!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

And "they" lived happily together


Many love stories begin in a train…….


Not very often one finds a beautiful passenger by his side during long journeys.

Incidentally (I wish I could use ‘fortunately’), I found one...

A masked woman with white top over blue jeans sat by my side. Her hair covered her ears but not her long ear rings with blue emeralds and a small ruby. Those sparkling ear rings looked like she hung a dozen stars down her ears. She was the only one wearing a mask (swine effect) in the entire compartment, being odd she removed the mask.

Her cute smile, sparkling eyes, shining skin were very similar to the dream girl I was waiting for. Is this one of my many crushes or is this love, yet again??

Our conversation started when “chai waala” asked us to share the change for the amount we paid for Tea. She smiled at me and my smile was on its way before that….During our conversation I discovered that she is pursuing MBA from a reputed college in Pune.

She has a younger brother in Hyderabad who works for the same firm in which i do.

That was a wonderful journey and wished this journey should go for few more years.

That was never gonna happen.

The next morning, it was time to reach Hyd.We exchanged out phone numbers, hoping to get in contact again. When the train reached the station, she was received by a young man who I thought was her brother. I went to her to say Goodbye. She smiled and introduced me to that person

“He is Pranav, My husband!!” she said.


…… and most of them end there as well.


Hamare naseeb mein woh nahi tho hame koi gham nahi..

be-naseeeb tho woh hai jinke naseeb mein ham nahi….